Digital Literacy Support
International Rescue Committee
About the Role
Remote volunteers will help clients safely use online resources and digital devices to develop language capabilities, improve employment search skills and gain basic computing knowledge.
- Lead Zoom literacy workshops with the assistance of staff interpreters
- Help clients learn computing basics such as word processing and using the Internet to search for jobs
- Support clients with remote follow-ups as needed and with the assistance of staff interpreters
- Proficiency in digital communications and technology
- Experience teaching or training preferred
- Knowledge of Dari, Pashto, Arabic, Spanish, Russian or Urkainian a plus
- Complete an online application found here.
Adults > 18 only