ESL Classroom Aid
International Rescue Committee
About the Role
Under the supervision of the Vocational English as a Second Language instructor, classroom aides will assist with individual instruction in English classes to newly arrived refugees.
- Lead group sessions and one-on-one sessions with ESL training materials
- Assist students with vocabulary and pronunciation
- Make copies of instructional materials when needed
'- English fluency is required. Ideal candidates will have tutoring experience or experience in education; students who are pursuing a certificate in TESOL are particularly encouraged to apply.
- Basic computer skills and understanding of virtual platforms (Facebook Live, Zoom, etc.) preferred
- Complete an online application found here.
Adults > 18 only