International Rescue Committee
About the Role
Interpretation support volunteers connect with clients and IRC staff via virtual platforms (i.e. phone, FaceTime, Google Hangout, Skype, Whats App, Zoom) to provide support for IRC programming.
- Providing IRC staff with interpretation support as they work with clients both in one-on-one and in conference settings
- Following IRC interpretation guidelines
- Maintaining professional behavior throughout the call at all times
'- Fluency in one of the following languages: Dari, Pashto, Russian, Ukrainian, or Spanish
- English fluency is required
- Basic computer skills and understanding of virtual platforms (Facebook Live, Zoom, etc.) preferred
- Demonstration of commitment to cultural sensitivity
- Complete an online application found here.
Adults > 18 only