Employment Services Support
International Rescue Committee
About the Role
Under the supervision and direction of the employment supervisor, volunteers help with a range of activities to help prepare refugee clients for their first jobs in the United States.
- Complete job applications and resumes remotely
- Assist employment staff with a variety of projects and administration needs, such as reviewing client records
- Assist employment staff with other tasks as assigned
- Basic computer skills and understanding of virtual platforms (Facebook Live, Zoom, etc.) preferred
- Ideal candidates will have expertise with resume writing and employment interviews, as well as knowledge of job search websites.
- Individuals with human resources experience are particularly encouraged to apply.
- Complete an online application found here.
Adults > 18 only